This is an opportunity to join an established and growing software company with SaaS products in the Field Service Management market.
We are seeking an Xamarin Software Engineer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for design, development, and delivery of mobile applications using Microsoft technology stack (Xamarin, Web API and MVC), -involved in all stages of the project lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced growing company with a self-driven team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy creating innovative solutions to complex problems, MarginPoint may be a fit for you. You will fit right in if you enjoy bleeding edge technology and coming up with creative solutions to complex problems.
- Design, develop, and publish hybrid apps (iOS and Android apps) in C# Microsoft Xamarin and .NET web technologies
- Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the team, department or company at large
- Ability to effectively communicate designs and defend architectural decisions with a peer group of engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. Master’s degree is preferred.
- 3-4 years hands on development experience for iOS and Android using Xamarin and .NET technologies.
- .NET Framework, MS Visual Studio, Git
- Expertise in C#, Transact SQL, Web REST Services
- Experience with Windows Azure and Telerik control is a plus
- Agile development methodologies
- Expertise in building scalable enterprise web based applications
This position is located in Laguna Hills, California. Local candidates only. No phone calls or recruiters/agencies.
MarginPoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MarginPoint provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. MarginPoint complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.