LAGUNA HILLS, Calif., October 17th, 2023 – MarginPoint, a leading provider of cloud-based inventory management solutions to trade contractors, property managers, construction firms and their distributors, has announced the launch of its cutting-edge Data Warehouse – a premium Data as a Service (DaaS) product that offers both customers and distributors a dedicated and robust database in the cloud.
- Comprehensive Database Content: The Data Warehouse encompasses vital database entities and their relationships, catering specifically to external reporting and analytics needs.
- Integrated Data Handling: The product paves the way for customers and distributors to combine inventory data with business data from other systems. This integration is key to achieving spend optimization and comprehensive analysis of cross-system data.
- Standardized SQL Database: Each client receives a dedicated normalized SQL database. The pre-defined schema is regularly updated, ensuring compatibility with external applications.
Advantages of MarginPoint Data Warehouse:
- Dedicated Databases: Each customer or distributor is provided with a distinct SQL database that boasts a well-documented SQL schema.
- Inclusive Data Sets: The database incorporates both current and historical data from the day of customer onboarding, including data from subsidiaries and suppliers. There’s no record limit for report generation.
- Regular Refreshes: The database content is updated routinely based on a predetermined frequency.
- Top-Notch Hosting: MarginPoint Data Warehouse resides on the Microsoft Azure platform, which adheres to the highest security standards.
- Expert Management: The product is diligently managed and maintained by the MarginPoint DevOps team.
- Efficiency Boost: Customers no longer need to run multiple reports or import static data into other SQL databases.
- High Compatibility: The Data Warehouse is accessible by a range of external BI and reporting tools like PowerBI.
- Designed for Direct Queries: Facilitates easy reporting by allowing direct queries to access multiple tables and data sources.
- Supply Chain Analytics: Distributors can delve deep into analytics by accessing multiple company/customer databases across their supply chain. They can also monitor sales and transactions of specific items across multiple company clients.
- Flexible Connectivity: The connection to the Data Warehouse can be either on-demand or persistent.
- Customization Options: MarginPoint also offers optional custom connector development and integration services to cater to specific client needs.
MarginPoint remains at the forefront of offering efficient and effective data solutions. “Our Data Warehousing is more than just a product; it’s the ultimate solution to connect your systems and leverage data like never before”, said Vince Sheeran, MarginPoints Chief Executive Officer.
MarginPoint is a leading provider of cloud-based inventory management solutions to trade contractors, property managers, construction firms and their distributors. Many high-profile brands currently rely on MarginPoint solutions every day to manage their inventory replenishment, optimize business processes, and drive revenue. The company’s cloud-based delivery model enables customers to rapidly deploy the solution without any significant upfront investment, connect to their suppliers and begin reducing the cumbersome processes and expenses associated with optimizing their material inventory.
If you are interested in viewing additional information about MarginPoint’s latest innovations, please visit http://www.marginpoint.com.