MarginPoint is seeking individuals with strong customer success experience, excellent communication, and customer management skills, with domain background in Distribution, ERP, or Inventory management. Our growing support team is looking for Customer & Product Support Representatives to support the customer success of each MarginPoint customer. If you have a desire to help customer leverage the latest technology and mobile applications MarginPoint wants you!
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the best Fortune 500 companies, implementing solutions that deliver quick ROI and very satisfied end-users! We are disrupting the marketplace every day, with our cloud and mobile solutions. Come be part of our success!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include The Following
- Ensure service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner. Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Respond to and resolve customer issues within the documented service levels
- Share continual responsibility and ensuring customer emails & calls are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Assist fellow employees in training and other resources to perform their job.
- Assist customer with day to day data management between our customers and our products.
- Work as a member/leader of special or on-going projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- Communicate with upper management regarding customer concerns.
To perform these jobs successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and telephone protocol
· Exceptional listening and analytical skills
· Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to provide and support company goals.
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or one year to 18 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; BA preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required.
- Prior experience with supporting software applications, business process and data management preferred. Language Skills Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. REASONING ABILITY Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
MarginPoint is a leading provider of mobile enabled, collaborative inventory management solutions for distributors, suppliers and their customers. More than 1,000 companies currently rely on MarginPoint solutions every day to manage their inventory replenishment, optimize business processes, and drive revenue.
Five reasons you’ll love working at MarginPoint:
Small, close-knit team of smart people committed to building a great company
Relaxed and casual work environment, but team is very results-oriented
One of fastest-growing companies in the material supply management software space, we have a start-up attitude but are also profitable and financially stable
Great benefits and unlimited opportunities for learning and growth
MarginPoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MarginPoint provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. MarginPoint complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
This position is located in Laguna Hills, California. Local candidates only. No phone calls or recruiters/agencies.